Immediate need for a talented Implementation/Systems Analyst with experience in IBM Maximo and ArcGIS. This is intended to be a full-time job opportunity, but we may consider part-time. Please review the job description below.
Ideally the candidate will have all the following skills. However, ActiveG will entertain candidates who may not have all these skills, but who show an ability to quickly learn.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with software implementation projects, release management processes, and QA testing.
- Nice to have (will train if inexperienced)
- Experience with IBM Maximo Work Management, Asset, and System Configuration.
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL and related tools (e.g. TOAD, SQL Developer, etc.)
- Ability to read/write SQL queries
- Experience using and configuring Esri ArcGIS applications, such as ArcGIS Online, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Pro, or ArcMap
- Working with clients to support their GIS-Maximo integration requirements
- Building and testing data migration processes (e.g. GIS-to-Maximo)
- Setting up GIS environments for software development, testing, and training
- Configuring ActiveG software, per client requirements
- Collaborating in a team environment and sharing best practices with your peers and clients
- Assisting developers in testing software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks, and others
- Supporting ActiveG project implementation efforts, which may include travel to customer sites, training end-users, and more
- High degree of initiative and personal responsibility “ownership” for assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with a team, build superior customer relationships, mentor others, and collaborate with interfacing support teams e.g. IT organization, infrastructure maintenance teams, etc.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
To apply, call (480) 610-0839.