If your company has struggled to maximize the benefits of integrating your enterprise asset management (EAM) system and ArcGIS, now is the time to take a more proactive and methodical approach to your EAM strategy with GIS technologies and tools.
ActiveG is uniquely qualified to assist you with such a comprehensive program effort. With over two decades of experience, no other company offers a richer set of spatial solutions for your asset management systems. ActiveG has a proven history of innovation and can help you reach the pinnacle of ArcGIS-EAM integration.
ActiveG’s Spatial-EAM program provides your company a comprehensive analysis, assessment, and detailed recommendations of what types of GIS/EAM integrations will provide the biggest benefit to your operations.
- Synchronize your GIS and EAM data
- Visualize and interact with the integrated data to gain insights and inform decision-making
- Automate the data to support your business processes
The program includes the following deliverables:
- Spatial EAM Roadmap: A multi-year EAM plan that includes an evaluation and strategy for integrating ArcGIS, Maximo, and ActiveG products, as well as a use case analysis.
- Process Improvement Recommendations: Identifying clear areas of focus for process improvement and efficiency.
- Technical Resource Planning: Evaluate, budget, and allocate resources for licensing, application upgrades, enhancements, and configuration.
- Human Resource Planning: Build a plan for employee competencies, skills, and training to take better advantage of what you are already invested in (e.g., ArcGIS, EAM).
- Data Assessment: Our team of experts at ActiveG will help you assess your readiness for spatial data integration with EAM, evaluate the health of data already integrated, and provide recommendations for resolving tough data issues.
Contact ActiveG today to discover how you can get started down the path of maximizing your ArcGIS-EAM investment and improve your operations.