ActiveG Nash Workflows
Workflow Engine for ArcGIS, Maximo, and more.
Sign up for 60-day Nash trial today and get started!
Let the good ideas flow
ActiveG Nash Workflows let’s you build elegant workflows between Maximo and ArcGIS without code and without hassle.
Nash unleashes your EAM and GIS systems in ways you have only imagined. The promise of map-centric workflows delivered in a robust yet simple way is finally fulfilled. Now you can take advantage of the best of apps you already license and leverage them in real, useful workflows and processes that let your workforce focus on the work.
By using Nash Workflows, our GIS team has been able to deliver more robust ArcGIS-based mapping solutions to our users. Nash has dramatically decreased the time to deliver and maintain these tailored solutions. So, we’re planning on using Nash to help us automate and streamline other processes.
We’re looking at using Nash to automate Esri solutions like the Lead Service Line Inventory and the Citizen Problem Reporter, and we’re also exploring creating work orders for our CMMS via Esri’s mobile apps…all kinds of possibilities!
What is it?
- Powerful, process-based data and workflow editor for REST APIs
- Designed for IBM Maximo and Esri ArcGIS, with more modules to follow
- Very flexible, yet simple enough for non-coders to use it
- Replaces your current scripts and unmanaged code
- Build a recipe, then copy and modify it
- e.g. turn a Fire Hydrant Inspections flow into a Valve Inspections flow
- High ROI and rapid deployment of real solutions
Nash Workflows enables a myriad of use cases that can streamline your operations, improve your data collection, and optimize your work:
- Inspections – Do mobile inspections using ArcGIS apps, then auto create Maximo follow-up work orders based upon rules you define. Click here to read how one water company benefited from using ActiveG Nash and Collector for ArcGIS.
- 311/Public Incident Reporting – Deploy native Esri 311 or other incident reporting apps like ArcGIS QuickCapture and generate Maximo service requests or create Maximo locations or assets.
- Work Orders – Create/update Maximo work orders using Collector for ArcGIS, and get Maximo data back to your mobile ArcGIS app users.
- And much more!